Despite the fact that we may try to eat healthy, we still absorb a lot of junk from our environment. Our bodies are exposed to a wide variety of chemicals on a daily basis – including pesticides, food additives, cosmetic and hygiene products, cleaning products, medications, environmental pollution, and even negative thoughts.
Removing this constant influx of toxins from your body is a complex process performed by your kidneys, lungs, skin, lymph system and most importantly your liver. While our body’s natural detoxification process is nothing short of amazing, it is often difficult to keep up with the barrage of chemicals. Over time, this toxic burden can impair your body’s ability to work the way it was designed to and can lead to a decline in your overall health.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from a good quality, well-organized detox program.
WHY TO DETOX CLEANSE…
- More energy
- Stronger immune system
- Healthier skin, hair and nails
- Improved digestion
- Better memory and focus
- Improved sleep
- Look and feel younger
- Weight loss
- Overall sense of well-being
- Improve the effect of your chiropractic adjustments
5 TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DETOX
- Do your homework. There are many types of detox programs available. Don’t be swayed by marketing. A good place to start – is your nutritionist or natural health care provider.
- Set yourself up for success. A detox program can be challenging and will definitely involve some lifestyle changes. Choose a time when you know you’ll be able to stick with it.
- Be prepared. Stock your fridge and cupboards with healthy and nutritious foods that will support your detox.
- Help your body detox. Be sure to drink lots of filtered water and get lots of rest. Activities like exercise, infrared sauna, dry skin brushing, and Epsom salts baths will also help remove toxins from your body.
- Get support. Make sure that your friends and family know what you are up to and will be cheering you on. For extra support, join us on Wed Feb 25th, for our Detox Cleanse Workshop, a prep workshop to start your March spring detox off right.
And if you know someone who could benefit from the detox..invite them along.
Call our team to reserve your seats, 905-850-0909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org